Guests will receive a full refund when the cancellation is made 24 hours before the arrival date on the reservation. If the cancellation is made after this time limit, the total minus the cost of the first night will be refunded.
Users of the website are informed about our policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website. These data will be processed by Interglob Comercializadora Internacional SA de CV, located in Mexico City.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The possible minimums.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How do we obtain your data?
To be able to navigate through MiZonaLodging.com, you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you provide your data are the following:
- By contacting through contact forms or sending an email.
- When you sign up for a subscription form.
- When making a reservation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, directly requesting it, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact and request information about the data that we keep stored and how they have been obtained (right of access), you can request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, or in your case the cancellation of that data.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
When a user connects to MiZonaLodging.com to send an email to the owner, subscribe or make a reservation, he / she is providing personal information for which he / she is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, the user gives their consent for their information to be collected, used, managed and stored.
On our website there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact forms: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Phone, web and how they can help you, to respond to the requirements of the users.
For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- Subscription forms for content: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. We inform you that the data that you provide us will be located in the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- We also collect other non-identifying data that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, and that we detail in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. You can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user. will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will followers’ profiles be used in social networks to send advertisements individually.
How we protect your data
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that there is no loss of improper use, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
You can consult the Cookies Policy
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: the consent.
- The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
- Specially protected data categories are not covered.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until requested to be deleted by the interested party.
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
- Email marketing The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help MiZonaLodging.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing our website you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
These websites use the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
At all times, users who want to access their data, rectify or cancel can request it through the electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
It reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, the changes introduced will be announced on this page with reasonable notice before they are put into practice.
Last update: May 22, 2019
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and the use of its various functions, such as, for example, bringing the process of purchasing an item.
- Cookies de personalización: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language or the type of browser through which it connects to the service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookiesl: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. This type of cookies store information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertisements based on it.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
In most web browsers the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer is offered.
You can then access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Third party cookies
Specifically, we use Google Adsense and Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share the content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Google +, with the buttons that we have included for that purpose.
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
Terms & Conditions
Mi Zona Lodging is a website dedicated to seasonal apartment rentals that provides access to listings of short-term property rentals. The website offers the possibility of making reservations online. This site is operated by Interglob Comercializadora Internacional SA de CV, with an address in Mexico City.
The simple and mere use of the Web page grants the status of user of the page, whether it is a natural or legal person, and it implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in this notice. If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions, he will refrain from using the Web page.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the start of a business relationship with the owner of this page.
Through the Web page, users are provided with access to and use of various contents published through the Internet.
To this end, the User undertakes and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited by the Terms and Conditions or by current legislation, damaging the rights and interests of third parties, or in any way can damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by the owner of this page, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The personal data communicated by the user can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to the owner of this page, assuming it takes the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and software). hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein although all necessary means and appropriate security measures are put in place to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Personal information we collect and how we do it
The information and materials included in the Website have been obtained from sources considered reliable, but, although reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information contained is correct, it does not guarantee that it is accurate, complete, or updated. The owner of this page expressly disclaims any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information contained in the pages of this website.
It is prohibited to transmit or send through the Web any illegal or illicit content, computer viruses, or messages that, in general, affect or violate the rights of the owner or third parties.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and under no circumstances should be used or considered as a sale offer, request for a purchase offer or recommendation to perform any other operation, unless expressly indicated.
It reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the Web, links or information obtained through it, without prior notice.
The owner of this page is not responsible for the data and damages that may arise from the use of the documents by the recipient user.
You can check the Cookies Policy section
Links to other websites
The user is provided access to other websites of third parties through links (links) with the sole purpose of informing him about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet with which you can expand the data offered on this website.
These links to other websites do not imply a suggestion or recommendation to visit the destination Web pages, which are beyond the control of the owner of this page, and therefore are not responsible for the content of the linked websites or the website. result obtained by the user through said hypertext links.
Likewise, it does not respond to links or links located in the linked sites to which it provides access.
Intellectual and industrial property
All rights reserved. All access to this website is subject to the following conditions: the reproduction, permanent storage and dissemination of the contents or any other use that has public or commercial purpose is expressly prohibited without the express prior written consent of the owner.
Limitation of liability
The information and services included or available through the site https://www.mizonalodging.com may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Periodically changes are incorporated to the information contained. You can enter at any time improvements and / or changes in services or content.
The owner declines any responsibility in case of interruptions or a malfunction of the services or contents offered on the Internet, whatever their cause. Likewise, it is not responsible for network drops, business losses as a result of such drops, temporary suspensions of electric power or any other type of indirect damage that may be caused to Users due to external causes.
The owner does not declare or guarantee that the services or contents are interrupted or that they are free of errors, that the defects are corrected, or that the service or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, without prejudice to the fact that He makes his best efforts to avoid this type of incident. In the event that the User makes certain decisions or takes actions based on the information included in any of the Web sites, it is recommended to check the information received with other sources.